"You know you're a parent when a 'night out' is dinner at Panera and a trip through Target."
Those were Ray's words at dinner last night. I had been craving Panera soup for several days, and I thought we could probably pull it and Target off if I could get Sawyer to sleep before we left. Sometimes he cooperates; sometimes he wants to add his own voice to our conversation.
So I had him fed and in the carseat and we were ready to roll when Ray pulled up from work.
Remarkably, he made it through the whole trip with only a few little peeps. When we were loading our bags from Target back in the car, Ray grabbed the carseat (covered by a blanket).
"Is he even still in here?" Ray asked.
It's so nice when a "night out" works out as planned.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment