Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sawyer says ...

Sawyer has his good days and bad days at preschool.


Not long ago, I picked him up. He’d had a good day, according to the teacher, but he didn’t want to leave. He started crying and cried all the way to the car.

I buckled him in and climbed in the driver’s seat and put on a good pretend cry.

“Boo hoo. Boo hoo hoo.” Usually that makes him laugh and gets him to stop crying.

Not this day, though.

“Don’t cry,” he huffed from the backseat. “I want to cry all by myself.”


**************************************************

Ray sent me this story in an email at work one night ... with the subject line of "Sawyer is priceless."

Sawyer, pointed to my graduation picture: "Is that my mommy?"

Ray: Yes it is.

Sawyer: Why is she dressed like that?

Ray: That was for graduation from school.

Sawyer: Is it from Mommy and Daddy school?


**************************************************


Sawyer is very eager to help me in the kitchen most days.


Recently, he was helping me stir something and he said, “Mom, I’m a really good jobber.”






No comments:

Post a Comment