Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving wrap-up

Sawyer enjoyed his first Thanksgiving as much as I knew he would. He ate everything the grown-ups ate except pecan pie. I figured he needed a few more teeth for that!

He loved turkey and sweet potato casserole the most.

He was up a lot later than usual, thanks to the crowd at Grandmother's house for a late dinner. But boy, did he sleep like a log. I'm thinking of feeding him turkey every day now!

Unfortunately I was too busy cooking to take many pictures, but here are a few at mealtime.

Sawyer and Pops



Family resemblance


I tried my best to re-create this picture of me (on the left), but I couldn't get Sawyer to smile. He was too hungry. It's two different holidays ... the one of me is from Christmas but we're both 11 months old here. Pretty similar, huh?

2 comments:

  1. the similarity is amazing. Looks like your hair may have been a little lighter. You need to update the blog more often, I love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's really eerie how alike you look! Really interesting. :) And glad that Thanksgiving was fun and delish!

    ReplyDelete