Poor Sawyer. Cursed with a shopaholic for a mother.
He's been such a trouper during the past two days, as Mama did her marathon shopping for Christmas. We've hit muliple stores both days, bought way too much and managed to have no real meltdowns.
The kid just loves to be out and about and among his fans. He smiles at everyone and is starting to wave at random strangers. Mama, the introvert, loves this because then I have to acknowledge them.
Today, we had to drop the car off for work and rather than getting out of the carseat (which he hates already!), I decided to just head to the stores early. Because we had to leave so early, neither of us had eaten breakfast. So I went straight to Panera, which was crowded with people conducting business meetings and senior citizens.
Sawyer was engrossed in the conversation about stock market investments at the table behind us. (Hope he got some tips!) And he spent most of breakfast flirting with a woman who was old enough to be his grandmother! Flashing those dimples at her and waving.
I swear ... between my husband, my Labrador and my son ... could I be around more extroverted creatures?
Perhaps the universe is trying to force me out of my shyness.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment