Saturday, January 5, 2013

A walking Tide commercial

I had some errands to run and some things to return after Christmas, and I know Sawyer hates getting dragged along for that stuff. But it's just necessary with the schedules Ray and I have.

So I told him we could go to the park when we were finished. We returned something to Walgreens and I let Sawyer pick out a drink ... he wanted Orange Crush, but we settled on orange juice because it's his favorite color. And his favorite chips: "Pacheetos." (Also his favorite color)

It was drizzling, but it stopped long enough for a quick visit to the playground and a faux picnic with our snacks.

park1


I even was smart enough to bring a towel to dry off the slides (one lesson I learned the hard way), but Sawyer manages to get dirty no matter what.

park2

park3
Eating Pacheetos in his "store"

In three short years, I have probably used more stain remover than in my whole lifetime combined. This kid exemplifies one of the funniest definitions I've ever seen:  Boy (noun): Noise with dirt on it.

park4

No comments:

Post a Comment