Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tweetsie with family

Since Sawyer and I had season passes to Tweetsie Railroad, I wanted us to go as many times as we could. And I thought it'd be fun to invite the family along for one visit.

Grandmother, Pops, Peyton and Camdyn met us at Tweetsie for a day that looked like we might get rained on but then turned out sunny and nice.

The day went pretty well ... as well as anything with three kids 3 and younger could go. I think Camdyn was probably bored, since he was too young to ride most things. And Peyton was petrified of the train ride with the gunshots and cowboys and Indians.

We had fun regardless.

TR2

Four of the five of us rode the merry-go-round. 

TR1

TR3

TR4

TR5

Sawyer finally had a buddy to ride all of the kiddie rides. 

TR6

TR7

There was lots of hand-holding and making sure the two older kids weren't running in opposite directions. 

TR9

Everyone liked the petting zoo.

TR10

TR11

What happens when the gruff ride operator tells someone to keep his hands in the boat. 

TR12

TR13

Improved mood for the jet planes ...












TR14



TR15


I think we rode the Ferris wheel twice.


 TR8
 
 We rode the bus up the mountain but took the scenic way down.

TR16

Peyton was not a fan of the train. The gunshots nearly scared her to death. Sawyer, of course, was oblivious.

 TR17

No comments:

Post a Comment